Hochschule Bremen – HSB / Germany
Department of Economics
Hochschule Bremen ‐ HSB/Germany
Cross-cultural Management and Communication
Plant tour Mercedes Benz Bremen
Survey course of the importance of global issues as firms attempt to complete across the world. Key topics include: anticipating and preparing for global competition, understanding international trade theory and differences in political economies, reviewing global and regional economic integration, considering international market entry processes, and examining key cross-cultural issues affecting business operations. The acquisition of knowledge and skills enable the students to gain a high global awareness.
The course format will be a mixture of lectures, assignments and class discussion. No prior coursework is required.
Deadline of Registration
Day of Arrival
Day of Departure
At the end of the course a certificate of attendance and transcript of records will be issued to each participant. Successful participants can earn 4 credit hours – US / 8 credit points-ECTS.
* Please note: These credits can be transferred to your home university/institution. It is recommended to verify with your home university/institution that the grades you earn in Bremen can be applied to your curriculum or course of study.
The program is open to undergraduate and graduate students and young professionals. Minimum age 18 years.
C1-C2/ Proficient user (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages / CEFR)
- Information packet with city guide
- Seminars and lectures
- Teaching material
- Program related excursion
- Ticket for public transport in Bremen (bus+tram)
- Travel expenses
- Accommodation in Bremen
- Insurance: Health, accident and liability insurance
- Board and personal spendings
- Participation in optional activities
The program may be subject to change.