in cooperation with YASAR UNIVERSITY Izmir / Turkey
This course develops a managerial understanding of international marketing and enhances students’ skills in developing and implementing marketing strategies and decision making in international contexts.
Cross-cultural Competences and Communication
- Becoming more of a global citizen, and learn the economic and marketing aspects/outcomes of globalization.
- Understanding international business processes and basic principles of international marketing.
- Articulating the role of new economy on international marketing and business and the role of marketing on the new economy.
- Interpreting, relating, adapting and using the tools, strategies and principles of international marketing.
The course format will be a mixture of lectures, assignments and class discussion. No prior coursework is required.
Deadline of Registration
Day of Arrival
Day of Departure
At the end of the course a certificate of attendance and transcript of records will be issued to each participant. Successful participants can earn 4 credit hours – US / 8 credit points-ECTS.
* Please note: These credits can be transferred to your home university/institution. It is recommended to verify with your home university/institution that the grades you earn in Bremen can be applied to your curriculum or course of study.
The program is open to undergraduate and graduate students and young professionals. Minimum age 18 years. C1-C2/ Proficient user (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages / CEFR)
- Information packet with city guide
- Seminars and lectures
- Teaching material
- Program related excursion
- Ticket for public transport in Bremen (bus+tram)
- Travel expenses
- Accommodation in Bremen
- Insurance: Health, accident and liability insurance
- Board and personal spendings
- Participation in optional activities
The program may be subject to change.