Digital and Social Marketing Strategies
in cooperation with the University of Missouri-St. Louis – UMSL / USA
We are embracing digital technologies to communicate in ways that were inconceivable just a few short years ago. We have shifted our attention from traditional media marketing to internet, wireless devices, and other digital platforms.
Most every business today needs a digital marketing strategy to engage with current customers and attract new. Social networks are becoming an integral part of the marketing mix. Consumers are changing the way they communicate with and research brands. Brands are changing the way they promote and engage with consumers.
Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies
Cross-cultural Competences and Communication
In this course you will assess:
- the various marketing channels;
- the importance of establishing a social media strategy;
- how to create a social media strategy and playbook;
- understanding your audience;
- why a brand needs clear rules of engagement;
- understand the digital trends that are shaping the future;
- understand campaign attribution;
- how we define our key performance indicators (KPI’s);
- learn of the cutting edge digital marketing tools (licensed and free) including Adobe SiteCatalyst, Radian6, Lithium, Alexa, and Hootsuite to name a few.
Deadline of Registration
Day of Arrival
Day of Departure
At the end of the course a certificate of attendance and transcript of records will be issued to each participant.
Successful participants can earn 4 credit hours – US / 8 credit points-ECTS.
* Please note: These credits can be transferred to your home university/institution. It is recommended to verify with your home university/institution that the grades you earn in Bremen can be applied to your curriculum or course of study.
The program is open to undergraduate and graduate students and young professionals.
Minimum age 18 years.
- Information packet with city guide
- Seminars and lectures
- Teaching material
- Program related excursion
- Ticket for public transport in Bremen (bus+tram)
- Travel expenses
- Accommodation in Bremen
- Insurance: Health, accident and liability insurance
- Board and personal spendings
- Participation in optional activities
The program may be subject to change.