Hochschule Bremen – HSB / Germany
This is an introductory course where students shall discuss change management and organizational development under different perspectives applying fundamental knowledge of organizations theory. Furthermore, the course is aiming to recognize and discuss change patterns with regard to behavioral aspects linking organizational change to personnel development.
Cross-cultural Competences and Communication
Plant tour Mercedes Benz Bremen
It focuses on:
- Change management under organizational perspectives
- Change management in institutional context
- Change management in context of social systems (organizations,enterprises)
- Change management under methodical approach
- Change management under systematic approach
- Change management under organizational development approach
Deadline of Registration
Day of Arrival
Day of Departure
At the end of the course a certificate of attendance and transcript of records will be issued to each participant.
Successful participants can earn 4 credit hours – US / 8 credit points-ECTS.
* Please note: These credits can be transferred to your home university/institution. It is recommended to verify with your home university/institution that the grades you earn in Bremen can be applied to your curriculum or course of study.
The program is open to undergraduate and graduate students and young professionals. Minimum age 18 years. C1-C2 / Proficient user (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages / CEFR)
- Information packet with city guide
- Seminars and lectures
- Teaching material
- Program related excursion
- Ticket for public transport in Bremen (bus+tram)
- Travel expenses
- Accommodation in Bremen
- Insurance: Health, accident and liability insurance
- Board and personal spendings
- Participation in optional activities
The program may be subject to change.