This course is directed at all those who are interested in economic subjects or who are studying economics or act in this area professionally and wish to extend and deepen their economic knowledge and language competences.
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- Business Ethics
- Plant visit to Mercedes Benz Bremen
- Excursion to the Meyer Shipyard in Papenburg – the most modern shipyard for cruise ships in Europe
- Motivation theories
- Intercultural competences
- Nonverbal communication
Theory and practice constitute a dynamic unit. The approach is interdisciplinary and practical. The theoretical aspect is complemented by direct contacts with companies as well as plant visits. All professors and lecturers have a rich and excellent teaching experience. They are willing to increase the value of your skills and competencies. Only qualified employees and managers can compete in a world of global markets, global communication and rapid scientific and technological change.
Deadline of Registration
Day of Arrival
Day of Departure
- Information packet with city guide
- Seminars and lectures
- Teaching material
- Program related excursion
- Ticket for public transport in Bremen (bus+tram)
- Travel expenses
- Accommodation in Bremen
- Insurance: Health, accident and liability insurance
- Board and personal spendings
- Participation in optional activities
At the end of the course all participants receive a certificate of attendance. Participants who take an exam receive a transcript of records.
The Hochschule Bremen / HSB awards for this course 8 credit points‐ECTS / 6 credit hours – US.
* Please note: These credits can be transferred to your home university/institution. It is recommended to verify with your home university/institution that the grades you earn in Bremen can be applied to your curriculum or course of study.
Students of economics or from other disciplines and graduates with good to very good command of German (B2‐C2). Minimum age 18 years.
The program may be subject to change.