Applied economics -
Introduction to professional terminology
- Intensive course with examination and a total of 100 hours
- Number of participants: 15
- Language of instruction: German
- For participants with good to very good command of German
- 6 credit points-ECTS / 4 credit hours-US
- Deadline of registration: 1st of May 2017
This course is directed at all those who are interested in economic subjects or who are studying economics or act in this area professionally and wish to extend and deepen their economic knowledge.
The following topics are covered:
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Motivation theories
- Intercultural competences
- Nonverbal communication
- Data protection and freedom of information
- Business Ethics
- Plant visit to Mercedes Benz Bremen
- Excursion to the Meyer Shipyard in Papenburg - the most modern shipyard for cruise ships in Europe
Theory and practice constitute a dynamic unit. The approach is interdisciplinary and practical. The theoretical aspect is complemented by direct contacts with Bremen companies as well as plant visits. All professors and lecturers have a rich and excellent teaching experience. They are willing to increase the value of your skills and competencies. Only qualified employees and managers can compete in a world of global markets, global communication and rapid scientific and technological change.
The teaching materials are provided.
The certificate / transcript of records
At the end of the course all participants receive a certificate of attendance. Participants who take an exam receive a transcript of records.
The Hochschule Bremen / HSB awards for this course 6 credit points-ECTS / 4 credit hours - the US.
Summer school participants
Students of economics or from other disciplines, university graduates and persons holding a higher education entry qualification. Minimum age 18 years.
|July||9 July - 3 August||EURO 800||Registration|
|August||7 August – 31 August||EURO 800||Registration|
The program may be subject to change.